How to instruct a transfer of funds to a deposit account
Once you’ve reviewed the terms and conditions for the selected deposit account, input the amount to be transferred from
your charity’s Hub Account (ensuring that the amount is within the minimum and maximum limits shown for the account).
Alternatively, use the ‘% of total funds available’ box to determine the amount of the deposit.
Tick the box at the bottom of the page to confirm you’ve reviewed and accept all relevant terms and conditions.
Click on ‘Execute’ and the deposit is then added to the ‘Pending Transfers’ section of your charity’s Portfolio page.
Go to the Admin page on the platform and click on the ‘+’ sign next to ’Redeem Funds’.
▪ The ‘Amount Available to Withdraw’ is shown here, together with details of your charity’s ‘Nominated Account’ to which
the funds will be sent.
▪ Input the amount you would like to withdraw.
▪ Click on ‘Execute’.
▪ An email will be sent to you by Flagstone confirming receipt of your charity’s withdrawal instruction.
▪ All withdrawals from the platform are sent to the Nominated Account that you designate when the account is set up.
▪ The details of this Nominated Account are specified in the Redeem Funds section on the Admin page of the platform.
▪ To receive alerts to changes in available deposit rates or the financial strength profile of banks on the platform, go to the Admin page and click on the ‘+’ sign in the ‘Alerts’ section located in the top right corner of the page.
▪ Select ‘ Subscribe’.
▪ An email will be sent to you confirming that the alert instruction has been received and regular weekly emails will then be sent to you.
How to access statements
▪ Go to the Admin page on the deposit platform.
▪ Click on the ‘+’ sign next to ‘Statements’.
▪ Select the period and the preferred format for your charity’s statement (Excel or PDF).
The CAF Charity Deposit Platform is provided by Flagstone Investment Management (‘Flagstone’) and introductions are made by CAF Financial Solutions Limited (CFSL).
Minimum amount to open a CAF Charity Deposit Platform account is £50,000
Flagstone is registered as a limited company in England and Wales No. 08528880. Registered Office: 1st Floor, Clareville House, 26-27 Oxendon Street, London, SW1Y 4EL. Flagstone is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reference Numbers 676754 and 605504).
CAF Financial Solutions Limited (CFSL) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 189450. Authorisation can be checked on the financial services register at www.fca.org.uk. CFSL Registered office is 25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4TA. Registered under number 2771873. CFSL is a subsidiary of Charities Aid Foundation (registered charity number 268369).
© Copyright 2020 Flagstone Investment Management